Police and sheriff reportsPublished 2:00pm Thursday, October 3, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows:
• House burglary on Barksdale St.
• Public assistance on Industrial Park Road.
• Possible prowler on Congress St.
• Public assistance on Natchez Ave.
• Possible prowler on Chickasaw St.
• Public assistance on Williams St.
• Theft on Williams St.
• Alarm on Jackson St.
• Possible gun shots on Minnesota St.
• Theft on Brignal Road.
• Traffic accident on Highway 51.
• Disturbance on Enterprise St.
• Theft on Zetus Road.
• Theft on Main St.
• Threats on Georgia Ave.
• Suspicious subject on Brookway Blvd.
• Suspicious subject on McCormick Court.
• One funeral escort.
• Two security escorts.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows:
• Complaint on Highway 550 NW.
• Complaint on Bouie Mill Road NW.
• Complaint on Jackson Liberty Drive NW.
• Suspicious vehicle on Belt Line Drive NE.
• Traffic accident on Pearlie Drive NW.
• Juvenile complaint on Topisaw Drive.
• Complaint on Greenwood Lane SE.
• Complaint in Lincoln County.
• Theft on Topisaw Drive SE.
• Directed traffic on Pillars Trail SE.
• Complaint on Live Oak Lane SW.