Arrest ReportsPublished 11:12am Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Olivia Boyte, 10-18-1990, of 986 Beeson Drive – Charged with probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Joshua Gage Cook, 1-25-1990, of 335 Branch Lane – Charged with probation violation by LCSO. In jail.
• Brandton A. Jones, 11-22-1985, of 1058 Old Highway 51 – Charged with public drunkenness by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Aaron B. Rials, 10-21-1991, of 100 North 53rd Ave., Hattiesburg – Charged with possession of a controlled substance and improper equipment on a vehicle by BPD. In jail.
• June M. Ritz, 8-4-1954, of 2191 Upton Trail – Charged with disorderly conduct by LCSO. In jail.
• Bobby R. Washington, 2-24-1984, of 417 Whitworth Ave. – Charged with disorderly conduct, robbery and resisting arrest by BPD. In jail.
• Katherine Gane, 2-8-1983, of 1066 Highway 51 SE – Charged with disturbing the peace by BPD. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.