Arrest ReportsPublished 9:49am Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday was as follows:
• Vincent Berry, 8-5-1979, of 102 Lindsey St. – Charged with disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Brandon J. Nelson, 11-17-1979, of 2005 Primrose St., Pekin, Ill. – Charged with DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Phyllis D. Peartree, 7-22-1978, of 229 Avalon Ave. – Charged with probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Robert L. Rutherford, 5-7-1963, of 1898 Highway 51 South – Charged with receiving stolen property, no tag and no proof of insurance by LCSO. In jail.
• Marcus Lee, 8-26-1976, of 1254 Henry Trail, Wesson – Charged with willful trespass by LCSO. In jail.
• Lonnie Lenoir, 406 South Second St. – Charged with disorderly conduct by BPD. Released on bond.
• James B. Lewis, 8-27-1995, of 321 Martin Luther King Drive – Charged with possession of open beer and possession of a controlled substance enhance by firearm by BPD. In jail.
• Morgan E. McDonald, 7-23-1988, of 330 Keystone Ave., River Forest, Ill. – Charged with speeding and possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) by MHP. Released on bond.
• Nicholas C. Smith, 9-6-1987, of 721 Dunn Ratcliff Road – Charged with probation violation by Circuit Court. In jail.
• Dakota R. Thaggard, 11-8-1990, of 6368 Highway 13, Morton – Charged with simple assault by LCSO. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.