Police and Sheriff’s ReportsPublished 5:07pm Thursday, January 23, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department’s report for Tuesday was as follows:
• Public assistance on Bryant St.
• Public assistance on Highway 51 North.
• Arrest on Georgia Ave.
• False alarm on Brookway Blvd.
• False alarm on West Court St.
• Traffic stop on South Jackson St.
• Canceled alarm on Zetus Road.
• Public assistance on Industrial Park Road.
• Alarm on Avenue A.
• Property found on Mill St.
• Traffic accident on Brookway Blvd.
• Property damage on Diane Drive.
• Traffic accident on Highway 51.
• Burglary on Funches St.
• Theft on East Enterprise St.
• Suspicious person on Braiser St.
• Burglary on South Magee Drive.
• Disturbance on Howard Road.
• Vehicle burglary on Red Autumn Lane.
• Public assistance on West Monticello St.
• Disturbance on Fulton St.
• Three security escorts.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s reports for Tuesday was as follows:
• Repossession on Lucky Lane NW.
• Traffic accident on Old Red Star Drive NW.
• Repossession on 751 Case Trail.
• Stolen vehicle on West Meadows Lane SW.
• Complaint on Hunters Road SE.
• Complaint on Topisaw Drive SE.
• Theft on Athens Trail NE.
• Complaint on Lucky Lane NW.
• Burglar alarm on Callender Road NE.
• Burglar alarm on Gum Grove Road SW.
• Drag racing on Mallalieu Drive SE.
• Complaint on Justice St.
• Complaint on Belcher Lane NW.
• Complaint on Holly Springs Loop NE.
• Medical transport at King’s Daughters Medical Center ER.
• Traffic accident at Brookhaven Academy.
• Disturbance on Misty Lane SE.
• One funeral escort.