Arrest ReportsPublished 11:03am Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Saturday, Sunday and Monday was as follows:
• Rafin Henderson, 9-23-1961, of 2445 Fortune Road – Charged with disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department. Fine paid to the city.
• Michael Louis Bryant, 12-25-1984, of 1564 Hilltop Lane – Charged with possession of open beer by BPD. Released.
• James Blount, 9-8-1984, of 1564 Hilltop Lane – Charged with possession of an open beer by BPD. Released.
• Cordaryl Lamond Bell, 4-26-1991, of 510 East Congress St. – Charged with malicious mischief and simple assault by BPD. In jail.
• Bryant Chirinas, 12-6-1980, of 70440 Fifth St., Covington, La. – Charged with possession of a controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• William H. Butler, 5-26-1994, of 1035 Bennie Trail – Charged with DUI by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Jarred H. Bullock, 9-23-1993, of 1019 Noah Trail – Charged with possession of an open beer by a minor by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Lakeisha A. Farris, 2-25-1982, of 1102 Crooked Lane – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Verrico S. Lewis, 7-15-1986, of 112 Highland Drive – Charged with public drunkenness by BPD. Released on bond.
• Marcus Caffie, 5-9-1986, of 621 East Congress St. – Charged with shooting into a vehicle by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Keenan R. McRae, 6-17-1990, of 17 Broadman Pkwy., Jersey City, N.J. – Charged with speeding, reckless driving and possession of marijuana in a vehicle by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Mitchell Mackabee, 11-3-1980, of 97 Katie Trail, Bogue Chitto – Charged with DUI, careless driving and no driver’s license by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Jonathon R. Wallace, 6-16-1986, of 649 Antioch Lane – Charged with possession of marijuana in a vehicle by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Meyann M. Franklin, 11-28-1994, of 202 Gulledge St. – Charged with possession of a controlled substance and reckless driving by LCSO. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.