Arrest ReportsPublished 10:59am Thursday, February 20, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Anthony Tyrone Cleve, 5-26-1989, of 298 Davis Sherman Road, New Hebron – Charged with no driver’s license, no insurance and DUI by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Markesha Crossley, 6-17-1982, of 2353 Dandelion Lane, Bogue Chitto – Charged with disorderly conduct by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. In jail.
• Jamarcus Beal, 4-18-1990, of 156 Laura Drive, Canton – State work program inmate by LCSO. In jail.
• Tommy Dewayne Kelly, 11-23-1981, of 408 East Cherokee St. – Court order by LCSO. In jail.
• Ieisha Perry, 2-19-1988, of 1531 Crump Lane – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.