Arrest ReportsPublished 10:00am Saturday, February 22, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• William A. Washington, 1-1-1965, of 2125 Dixie Road – Charged with contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Homer C. Windfield, 1-6-1992, of 1078 Devonshire Drive, Jackson – Charged with speeding and reckless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Kathy E. Woodard, 10-14-1958, of 1014 John M. Hall Drive, Hazlehurst – Charged with simple assault/domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. Released on bond.
• Joe Buie, 5-1-1969, of 291 South Martin Luther King Drive – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. In jail.
• James E. Caston Jr., 12-31-1967, of 1506 Brignal Road – Charged with contempt of court by BPD. In jail.
• Earlvada Gibson, 11-21-1951, of 213 Ellen St. – Charged with contempt of court by BPD. In jail.
• Kendrick A. May, 10-14-1958, of 3017 Georgetown St., Hazlehurst – Charged with simple assault/domestic violence by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Steven J. Reed, 11-2-1988, of 3071 Port Berry Lane, Wesson – Charged with contempt of court by BPD. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.