Arrest ReportsPublished 10:02am Thursday, March 20, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Danny E. Thomas, Jr., 12-16-1973, of 937 Wellman Drive SE. – Charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance, careless driving and contempt of court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Loren M. Strange, 8-28-1985, of 2185 Barnette Road, Summit – Charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Terry W. Bates, 12-12-1959, of 601 Warren St., McComb – Charged with shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Nicholas T. Britt, 12-3-1992, of 340 Dry Creek Trail, Bogue Chitto – Probation violation by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Dalton D. Lofton, 3-19-1963, of 2265 West Lincoln Drive, McCall Creek – Charged with shoplifting by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Tiffany M. Smith, 12-4-1978, of 3107 Jackson Liberty Road, Wesson – Charged with DUI, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.