Police and Sheriff ReportsPublished 2:22pm Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department report for Monday was as follows:
• Alarm on West Court.
• Alarm on East Independence St.
• Vandalism on East Monticello St.
• Suspicious vehicle on Highway 550.
• Public assistance on Union St.
• Theft on Highway 51 South.
• Suspicious person on Highway 51 North.
• Shoplifter on Brookway Blvd.
• Fight on Egypt St.
• Subject with weapon on Crooked Lane.
• Disturbance on West Monticello St.
• Fight on Congress St.
• Vehicle accident on Highway 51 North.
• Met complainant.
• Disturbance on South Rushing St.
• Theft on North Jackson St.
• Disturbance on Lipsey St.
• Met complainant on Williams St.
• Met complainant on Fred Walley Drive.
• Suspicious activity on Brookway Blvd.
• Theft on Washington Ave.
• Met complainant on East Chippewa St.
• Assault on Highway 51 NE.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s report for Monday was as follows:
• Suspicious vehicle on Heucks Retreat Road NE.
• Security escort at Case’s Grocery.
• Complaint on Tulip Trail NW.
• Directed traffic on Old Highway 51 North.
• Theft on Bogue Chitto Road SE.
• Complaint at Riverwood Funeral Home.
• Transport at Crisis Center.
• Complaint on Turpin Road NE.
• Complaint on Truly Trail NW.
• Complaint on North Jackson St.
• Disturbance on Shady Grove Drive SE.
• Burglar alarm on Shannon Drive SW.
• Traffic accident on Zetus Road.
• Disturbance on Lola Dunn Trail NW.
• Disturbance on Highway 51 NE.
• One security escort.