Arrest ReportsPublished 10:58am Friday, March 28, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Amber Ard, 9-6-1977, of 537 Felps Lane – Charged with telephone harassment and stalking by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. Released on bond.
• Kenneth Graham, 11-19-1969, of 206 Grenn St. – Charged with public drunkenness and public profanity by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• James C. Hall, 4-25-1979, of 2458 Hunters Road – Charged with forgery by BPD. In jail.
• Praveon T. Sanders, 11-6-1994, of 726 Lipsey St. – Parole violation by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Leslie N. Lofton, 9-6-1977, of 936 Broad St., Monticello – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Adam C. Pats, 10-31-1987, of 2046 Jackson Liberty Drive – Charged with DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Loren M. Strange, 8-28-1985, of 2185 Baruette Road, Summit – Justice Court Warrant by LCSO. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.