Arrest ReportsPublished 10:34am Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Monday was as follows:
• Joshua B. Bessonette, 4-6-1987, of 929 Williams St. – Justice court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Jewel Burnett, 1-2-1994, of 420 Curran Ave. – Charged with shoplifting and public profanity by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Curtis D. McGee, 12-15-1990, of 2173 Pine Grove Lane, Sontag – Parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Steven Nichols, 1-29-1971, of 1012 Opal Lane, Summit – Charged with possession of a counterfeit substance by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Fernando Silva, 4-21-1982 – Charged with possession of a counterfeit substance by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Elizabeth Dunn, of 545 Midway Drive, Benton Harbor, Mich. – Charged with five counts of possession of a controlled substance, suspended license and improper equipment on a vehicle by LCSO. In jail.
• Leon Johnson, Sr., 7-9-1948, of 865 Lasalle St., Benton Harbor, Mich. – Charged with possession of a controlled substance by LCSO. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.