Police and Sheriff ReportsPublished 10:08am Friday, April 11, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department report for Wednesday was unavailable at press time.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s report for Wednesday was as follows:
• Theft on East Lincoln Road SE.
• Theft on Auburn Drive SW.
• Livestock on road on Hog Chain Drive.
• Alarm on Zetus Road NW.
• Complaint on Moaks Creek Road SE.
• Complaint on Montgomery Road.
• Complaint on Summit Drive SW.
• Disturbance on Homer Lane SW.
• Security escort at 84 Chevron.
• Complaint on Wakefield Lane NW.
• Complaint on Concord Lane SW.
• Complaint on Denton Trail NW.
• Complaint on Auburn Drive SW.
• Burglar alarm on Hog Chain Drive SE.
• Complaint on McCurley Lane NW.
• Suspicious vehicle at Loyd Star Attendance Center.
• Disturbance on Lola Dunn Trail NW.
• Complaint on Wesley Lane NW.
• One security escort.