Arrest ReportsPublished 10:16am Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Saturday, Sunday and Monday was as follows:
• Frances A. Weems, 9-15-1989, 3395 Kinder Trail – Contempt of Court, by the Brookhaven Police Department. Out on bond.
• Jimmy Burks, 9-15-1991, 926 Bryant St. – Disorderly Conduct, failure to comply and resisting arrest, by the BPD. Out on bond.
• Brandi L. Ledet, 3-7-1982, 2427 Heucks Retreat Road, Wesson – Probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Kenny Morehead, 9-19-1989, 313 Lower Brookhaven Road, Monticello – Grand larceny, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. Out on bond.
• Carl M. Young, 1-26-1996, 299 Lower Brookhaven Rd., Monticello – Grand larceny, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kenneth Dixon, 3-18-1963, 209 Avalon St. – Justice Court warrant, by the BPD. Out on bond.
• Shelina D. King, 7-30-1980, 903 NE. Hawk Trail – Aggravated assault, by the BPD. Time served.
• Stephen Sides, 8-20-1960, 1656 Hunters Rd. – Driving with a suspended license and possession of drug paraphernalia, by the LCSO. Out on bond.
• Paul Willingham III, 1607 New Sight Drive – First offense DUI, by the Brookhaven Police Department. Paid fine.
• Bob Henderson, 105 Furr Ave. – Burglary of a dwelling, by the BPD. Out on bond.
• Lavoris D. Smith, 7-30-1982 – Speeding, public profanity, disorderly conduct, possession of an open beer, refusal of DUI test, by the BPD. Out on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.