Police and Sheriff’s ReportPublished 10:35am Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department report for Monday was as follows:
• Traffic stop on Martin Luther King Drive.
• Suspicious person on Mildred St.
• Trespassing on Smith St.
• Smoke on Bryant St.
• Traffic stop on Highway 51 North.
• Traffic stop on Union St.
• Disturbance on East Mildred St.
• Disturbance on Martin Luther King Drive.
• Burglary on Second St.
• Burglary on Main St.
• Traffic stop on West Cherokee St.
• Traffic stop on Brookway Blvd.
• Disturbance on Brookway Blvd.
• Indecent exposure on South Jackson St.
• Shoplifter on Brookway Blvd.
• Disturbance on East Minnesota St.
• Alarm on North Whitworth Ave.
• Disturbance on Williams St.
• Public assistance on Brookway Blvd.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s report for Monday was as follows:
• Fire on McCall Creek Road NW.
• Complaint on McCullough Road SE.
• Complaint on Tarver Trail.
• Complainant stranded on Monticello St.
• Lost or stolen property on Jackson Liberty Drive NW.
• Lost or stolen property on Old Saint John Road NE.
• Complaint on Pricedale Drive SE.
• Complaint on Lola Dunn Trail NW.
• Directed traffic on Highway 550.
• Traffic accident on Caleb Drive SE.
• Attempted burglary on Bogue Chitto Road SW.
• Complaint on Highway 51 South.
• Complaint on Ramah Trail SW.
• Complaint in Lincoln County.
• Theft on Shell Oil Lane SE.
• Disturbance on Highway 51 SE.
• Complaint on Tiger Trail SW.
• Traffic accident on Calvary Drive SW.