Arrest ReportPublished 11:29am Thursday, May 8, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Gordon Sharleton, 8-5-1979, of 305 East Enterprise St. – Charged with shoplifting and possession of open beer by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Arletha Leon, 6-30-1982, of 803 Dow St. – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Amanda D. McIntyre, 6-11-1990, of 765 Union Church Road – Charged with petty larceny by BPD. Released on bond.
• William M. Permenter, 10-13-1981, of 1638 Hunters Road – Charged with simple assault/domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. Released on bond.
• Larry D. Joiner, 8-23-1976, of 307 Walnut St. – Probation violation by BPD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.