Arrest ReportPublished 11:39am Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Arcandus M. Brown, 07-27-1982, of 1743 Brignall Rd. – arrested by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department for reckless driving, failure to yield, and possession of a beer in a dry county. Released.
• Alvin J. McKey, 06-12-1991, of 910 Earnest Trail – charged with failure to pay child support by the LCSD. In jail.
• Jason Moak, 08-05-1974, of 1523 Clyde Trail – charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana by the Brookhaven Police Department. Released.
• Kayla Moak, 09-05-1988, of 1523 Clyde Trail – charged with possession of a controlled substance by the BPD. Released.
• Randall Oliver, 12-24-1977, of Monticello – charged with conspiracy to commit a crime by the LCSD. In jail.
• Dustin R. Thompson, of 1967 Old Hwy. 51 NE – charged with reckless driving, no proof of insurance, running two stop signs, no seatbelt, and first offense driving under the influence by the BPD. In jail.
• William P. Cupit, 03-02-1994, of Wesson – charged with court order by the LCSD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.