Arrest ReportPublished 10:07am Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Pepper L. Allen, 449 Jackson Liberty Drive, 07-17-1975 – arrested by Brookhaven Police Department for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substance. In jail.
• Dennis E. Brister, 441 Brookhaven St., 11-26-1974 – arrested by BPD for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substance. In jail.
• Shantil Estes, 56 Katie Trail, 02-02-1990 – arrested by BPD for public profanity. Released.
• Thomas E. Franklin Jr., 122 East Chippewa St., 07-05-1980 – arrested by BPD for possession of controlled substance and public drunk. Released.
• Garrick L. Haynes, 823 Lane Bar St., 12-05-1973 – arrested by BPD for resisting arrest, shoplifting and burglary of a dwelling. In jail.
• Fred Hill III, 108 Highland Drive, 08-10-1990 – arrested by BPD for driving with suspended license and obstructing traffic. In Jail.
• William Holloway, 3019 Bluebird Trail, 02-09-1980 – arrested by BPD for failure to yield and driving with suspended license. Released.
• Darreyun J. Pendleton, 216 East Court St., 11-30-1993 – arrested by BPD for receiving stolen property. Released.
• Edward P. Roberson, 329 West Chippewa St., 12-19-1982 – arrested by BPD for public drunk and disturbance of the peace. In jail.
• Charles G. Hull, Bogue Chitto, 07-14-1984 – arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff Department for simple assault. Released.
• Larry Lambert, 423 Natchez Ave., 07-17-1963 – arrested by BPD for domestic violence. In jail.
• Rodney D. Rushing, 1212 Mount Zion Road, 08-28-1980 – arrested by BPD for possession of weapon by convicted felon and two counts possession of controlled substance. In jail.
• David L. Wise, 1218 Mount Zion Road, 06-01-1970 – arrested by BPD for possession of stolen firearm. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.