The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday through Sunday was as follows:
• Casey L. Chandler, 7-31-88, of 1871 Bahalia Road, Northeast – arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Markesha Crossley, 6-17-82, of 2352 Dandelion Lane, Bogue Chitto – arrested for contempt of justice court by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James D. Smith, 11-19-82, of 509 Lottie Street – arrested for resisting arrest, contempt of city court and probation violation by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Justin H. Smith, 3-6-87, 2159 Southeast Misty Lane – arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD.
• Tyricus Brooks, 6-12-92, of 134 Union Street – arrested for no driver’s license (expired) by BPD.
• Luther R. Buckley, 7-2-57, of 1794 Evans Loop, Ruth – arrested for justice court warrant and a justice court warrant for the sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Sheila A. Buckley, 1-8-66, of 1794 Evans Loop, Ruth – arrested for justice court warrant for conspiracy and justice court warrant for sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Stephanie L. Gayten, 10-13-67, of 2534 Wreen Street, McComb – serving weekends at LCSO.
• Vincent E. Jones, 11-20-70, of 3541 Chisholm Trail – arrested for aggravated assault on law enforcement by LCSO.
• Thomas Manning, 4-10-93, of 702 Hines Street 0 arrested for possession of a stolen firearm by a convicted felon, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Kenswalia K. Bridges, 12-11-95, of 1125 Railroad Avenue, Georgetown – arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Sherika N. Miller, 7-18-80, of 1047 South First Street – arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Daniel D. Rockingham, 2-25-93, of 1024 Ilean Lane – arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Charles Williams, 2-23-97, of 1032 Highway 550 – arrested for possession of a controlled substance, armed robbery, leaving scene of the incident, resisting arrest, no driver’s license (expired), reckless driving and no proof of liability insurance by LCSO.
• Joseph Edney, 7-22-86, of 11110 West Highway 84, McCall Creek – arrested for second offense DUI and speeding by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jacinda F. McDonald, 3-31-82, of 566 West Congress Street – arrested for no proof of liability insurance, driving with a suspended license and no tag by MHP.
• Denis McDuffy, 6-26-77, of 503 Broad Street, Jackson – arrested as holding for investigation for Jackson Police Department, speeding and no proof of liability insurance by MHP.
• Chad T. Moak, 8-13-80, of 1548 California Road – arrested for probation violation by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.