The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday and Friday was as follows:
• Cassandra Barner, 12-7-83, of 549 Northeast Saint Charles Place – arrested for willful trespassing, disturbing the peace and contempt of justice court by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Richard Case, 6-8-83, of 906 Kraner Lane – arrested for possession of a controlled substance (schedule III-Suboxone), possession of a controlled substance (schedule IV-Clonezpan) and first offense DUI by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• March Meek, 3-17-68, 321 West Minnesota Street – arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Carl L. Nelson, 6-22-63, of 2138 Madison Road – arrested for public drunk by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ida M. Robinson, 5-25-61, 622 Lake Glen Place, Jackson – arrested for first offense DUI, Possession of liquor in a dry county, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• James A. Smith, 4-15-80, of 835 Brookway Boulevard – arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Temika D. Thadison, 10-24-76, of 148 Ceder Street – arrested for disorderly conduct and breach of peace and disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Fred A. Mahaffey, 11-17-72, of 1240 Rainbow Lane – arrested for possession of liquor in a dry county by LCSO.
• Antione Smith, 8-5-90, of 3138 James Drive, Wesson – arrested for probation violation by BPD.
• Robin Woodall, 2-21-86, of Lower Meadvill Road – arrested for two counts of contempt of municipal court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.