The Lincoln County jail docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• John R. Barker, 6-23-77, of 524 North Church St. — arrested for probation violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tabatha S. Gipson, 2-14-83, of 1311 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for careless driving, resisting arrest, public profanity, disorderly conduct/breach of peace and disobedience of traffic control dev by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Amanda Ingram, 1-24-82, of 917 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for grand larceny of a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• James R. Pittman, 1-30-88, of 1270 Victory — arrested for aggravated domestic violence by LCSO.
• William Porter, 12-20-78, of 917 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for failure to pay child support and grand larceny by LCSO.
• Randy L. Boyd, 8-23-96, of 3400 Pleasant Grove Road, Ruth — arrested for DUI first offense and speeding by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Ernest J. Collins, 6-25-57, of 2128 Tulip Trail — arrested for DUI first offense by MHP.
• Morris M. Robinson, 7-24-52, of 926 Old Brook Road — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Jake D. Johnson, 5-26-88, of 998 Beeson Road — arrested for DUI first offense by MHP.
• Corey A. Smith, 7-9-94, of 2131 Big Ern Trail — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Stan J. Smith, 12-10-57, of P.O. Box 3043 — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Fernando Vallado, 2-25-73 — arrested for DUI first offense, seatbelt violation, no drivers license, no proof of liability insurance and improper equipment on vehicle by MHP.
• Ashley Wilkerson, 8-14-90, of 816 North Jackson Street — arrested for public drunk by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.