Published 11:14 am Tuesday, December 8, 2015
The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for the weekend and Monday were as follows:
• Residential burglary on Poplar Street
• Traffic stop on Industrial Park Road
• Public assist on Brookway Boulevard
• Threats on East Monticello Street
• Complainant on Brookway Boulevard
• Traffic accident on Beltline Drive
• Loitering on South Center Street
• Harassment on Cedar Street
• Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard
• Unlock on Hartman Street
• Medical problem on Dale Trail
• Traffic accident on Highway 51 North
• 911 hang up on Highway 51 North
• Medical problem on Walnut Street
• Suspicious vehicle on Poplar Street
• Alarm on Union Street ext.
• Vehicular accident on Enterprise Street
• Improperly parked vehicle on Poplar Street
• Trespassing on Old Brook Road
• Public assist on North Jackson Street
• Suspicious activity on Highway 51 North
• Public assist on Livingston Road
• Traffic stop on east Court Street
• Public assist on Mockingbird Drive
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s office reports for the weekend were as follows:
• Unlock on Allman Trail
• Traffic accident on Pillars Trail
• Burglar alarm on Maude Lane
• Burglary of vehicle on Lakeside Lane
• Burglary of vehicle on Westside Lane
• Traffic accident on Summit Drive
• Theft on Bogue Chitto Road
• Suspicious vehicle on Gill Drive
• Theft on Heucks Retreat Road
• Burglary on Evans Loop
• Burglar alarm on Penquin Lane
• Unlock at Wal-Mart
• Repo on Chisholm Drive
• Shots fired on Mill Creek Lane
• Disturbance/Loud music on Wakefield Lane
• Disturbance/Loud music on Shanna Lane
• Suspicious vehicle on Highway 583
• Prowler on Westside Lane
• Medical assistance on California Road
• Unlock on Bethel Road
• Burglar alarm on Pleasant Grove Road
• Unlock on Union Street
• Unlock on Vanzie Street
• Traffic accident on Pearlie Drive
• Structure fire on Shell Oil Lane
• Burglar alarm on Katie Trail
• Disturbance/Loud music on Pleasant Ridge Road
• Suspicious vehicle on Shannon Drive
• Prowler on Shar-Pei Lane
• Unlock at Exxon on Brookway Boulevard
• Shots fired on Highway 51
• Unlock on Nola Road
• Unlock at Wal-Mart Distribution
• Unlock on East Lincoln/China Grove Drive
• Direct traffic on East Lincoln Lane/Bessonette
• Disturbance on Hill Top Lane
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for the weekend was as follows:
• Ivy L. Adams, 09-18-62, of 917 S. Egypt Circle, Brookhaven — arrested for probation violation and possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Marlo R. Blue, 08-31-81, of 619 Chickasaw St., Brookhaven — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, disturbing the peace an public profanity by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Deangelando Gilmore, 12-19-76, of 1321 Old St. John, Wesson — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
• Robert Davis, 01-12-75, of 1065 Highway 9 W, Banner — arrested for contempt of justice court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Earlvada Gibson, 11-21-51, of 213 Ellen St., Brookhaven — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and failure to comply with request by BPD.
• Dennis Mallory, 08-28-82, 10450 Three Rivers Road, Gulfport — arrested for first offense DUI.
• Joseph D. Martin, 12-23-78, of 3563 Lowery Lane, Brookhaven — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
• Gary J. Smith, 01-08-85, of 1583 West Lincoln Drive, Brookhaven — arrested for willful trespassing by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Local weather stats
The Wastewater Treatment Facility in Brookhaven reported a high of 68 degrees for Monday and a low of 37. The temperature at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday was 37 degrees. There was 0.0 inches of precipitation.
On Monday the Mississippi River stage at Vicksburg, where the flood stage is 43 feet, was 34.0, up 0.9 feet in the past 24 hours. In Natchez, where the flood stage is 48 feet, was 40.8, up 0.9 feet in the past 24 hours. The Pearl River stage at Jackson, where the flood stage is 12 feet, was 8.6, down 0.1 feet in the past 24 hours.
The Brookhaven Fire Department reported a trash fire on Union Street ext. Firefighters responded at 6:28 p.m. and returned to the station at 6:48 p.m.
Copiah County Reports
The Wesson Volunteer Fire Department reports a structure fire on Broome Road. Firefighters responded at 9:45 p.m. and returned to the station at 2 a.m.
King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service had nine calls Monday; one was a transfer to Pike County. There were eight emergency calls, with five medical, three in the city and two in the county. There were three traumas two in the city and one in the county.