Published 11:35 am Thursday, January 7, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Brandon S. Anding, 06-22-86, of 3632 Jackson-Liberty Drive, Wesson — arrested for probation violation and indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Clay, 11-20-81, of 3656 Wesley Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for driving while license suspended by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bryan Ford, 03-31-89, of 1253 Highway 51 Apt. L20, Bogue Chitto — arrested for holding for investigations by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Dennis Mallory, 08-28-82, of 10450 Three Rivers Road, Gulfport — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Jessica Matlock, 02-17-90, of 1562 Spur Lane, Brookhaven — arrested for possession of marijuana in motor vehicle by BPD.
• Jacklon R. May, 03-27-89, of 801 1/2 Beaureguard St., Brookhaven — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Gerald D. McGee, 05-30-96, of 1552 Allman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and resisting arrest by LCSO.
• Latia Nash, 09-27-89, of 1680 New Salem Road, McCall Creek — arrested for possession of marijuana in motor vehicle by BPD.
• Anthony Nations, 08-15-74, of 129 North 2nd St., Brookhaven — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.