The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday-Sunday were as follows:
• Lori Craft, 10-24-84, of 101 Morris Drive, Tallulah — arrested for public drunk, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, possession of beer in dry county and contribution to the delinquency of a minor by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kenneth Dixon, 3-18-63 — 410 Old Wesson Road, Apt. 42 — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joyce A. Godbolt, 1-5-64, of 1002 Smith Lane, Wesson — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Latoyia Jackson, 8-9-82, of 644 Turner St., Brookhaven — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Erice R. Lapeyrouse, 3-21-85, of 7467 Grand Dulac Caillou Rd. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Corey Leblanc, 11-5-76, of 4430 Bayouside Drive in Chauvin, Louisiana — arrested by MBN.
• Quaderrian Oneal, 5-25-95, 95, of 95 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Michael R. Pritchard, 3-24-94, of 2830 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested for contribution to neglect or delinquency of a minor by LCSO.
• Joshue C. Shorts, 1-16-93, of 644 Turner St. — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Ricardo E. Aquilar, 6-11-85, of 409 N Highway 51 — arrested for disturbing the peace by the LCSO.
• Thomas R. Black, 10-24-64, of 132 N MLK — arrested for probation violation by the BPD.
• Ashley L. Gros, 11-27-83, of 1403 N. Church Street — charged with public drunkenness by BPD.
• Matthew Jordan, 8-20-79, of 642 King Trail, Bogue Chitto — charged with DUI first offence by LCSO.
• Justin D. Pruden, 2-6-83, of 1873 N. Beacon Loop — charged with shoplifting, false information or identity and petit larceny by BPD.
• Timothy R. Toliver, 8-13-92, of 1702 N. Jackson Street — charged with possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• William A. Washington, 1-1-65, of 2125 W. Union Church Street — charged with public drunkenness by BPD.
• Joshua R. Williams, 11-21-86, of 726 W. Smith Ferry Road, Sontag — charged with contempt of municipal court by BPD.
• Robre-Auja Bell, 8-18-97, of 1650 Toliver Lane, Bogue Chitto — charged with simple assault/domestic violence by LCSO.
• Calvin Byrd, 5-22-56, of 558 W. Monticello Street — charged with shoplifting by BPD.
• Laura D. Davis, 1-6-85, of 912 Hawk Trail — charged with shoplifting by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.