The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Brandon Beeson, 5-24-84, of 302 River Road SE — arrested for disturbing the peace by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert D. Ezell, 9-2-88, of 907 Beeson Road — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Mike P. Guss, 1-2-90, of 411 S. Washington Street, Apt. #5 — arrested for DUI first offense, speeding, no proof of liability insurance, careless driving, driving while license suspended, improper lane passing and possession of a controlled substance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Lorenzo D. Smith, Jr., 4-2-97, of 1146 Williams — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, public drunk, disorderly conduct/breach of peace, possession of liquor in a dry county by the MHP.
• Daniel D. Staggs, 7-13-83, of 735 Hwy 51 N. — arrested for contempt of justice court, disturbing the peace, possession of a controlled substance, public drunk by the BPD.
• Tong Piggs, 4-2-84, of 1201 N. Center Street — arrested for indictment by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.