Published 10:08 am Friday, January 22, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday were as follows:
• Mary M. Costner, 10-15-87, of 822 Denton Trail — arrested for no driver’s license, no tag, a seatbelt violation and no proof of liability insurance by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Latonya Dalton, 8-1-74, of 1836 Harbor Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Joe G. Irby, 12-10-60, of 310 Hwy 84 W. — arrested for no tag and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Gerald S. Keith, 12-25-58, of 4340 Canoles Drive, Besemer, Alabama — arrested for the possession of marijuana in motor vehicle, DUI first offense, no seatbelt, speeding and no proof of liability insurance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Anthony Nations, 8-15-74, of 129 N. Second St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by BPD
• Justin Pruden, 2-6-83, of 1873 Deacon Loop — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, possession of methamphetamine and possession of klonopin by BPD.
• Kenneth D. Smith, 5-25-65, of 420 Dale Trail — arrested for a probation violation by MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.