The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday were as follows:
• Kimberly Brown, 8-3-92, of 608 Beauregard St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Eric R. Carroll, 10-6-86, of 120 Gills Circle, Apt. 6C, McComb — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance and conspiracy by the BPD.
• Dalton D. Lofton, 3-19-63, of SW 2265 W. Lincoln Drive, McCall Creek — arrested for the failure to appear in court by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jamie R. Robinson, 1-18-89, of 1049 Sidnash Road, Summit — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, obstructing justice and conspiracy by the BPD.
• Latysha Rockingham, 11-19-85, of 609 Bringnal Road — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Keyonia M. Spears, 3-3-90, of 209 Linton St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Drew Wallace, 3-15-77, of 1117 Virginia Ave., McComb — arrested for state work program inmate by the LCSO.
• Thomas D. Watson, 9-11-88, 103 Chatman Circle, Jackson — arrested for state work program inmate by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.