Published 10:44 am Thursday, February 4, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Rose A. Barker, 2-29-76, of 630 Choctaw St. — arrested for no drivers license, DUI first offense and careless driving by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gary D. Bowie, 1-27-71, of 2814 Loyd Star Lane, Wesson — arrested for contempt of justice court by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Roy M. Dixon, 4-23-62, of 319 Chestnut Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a parole violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Robert W. Johns, 12-20-65, of 25 Johnny Wilson Drive., Silver Creek — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Dominique Rancifer, 2-26-87, of 2436 Ellis Road — arrested for serving time by the BPD.
• Randy H. Smith, 6-5-75, of 14759 E. Hwy 84 — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
•Demetrius Wilson, 10-19-66, of 719 Railroad Ave. — arrested for a hold for out of state warrant by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
•Randy Womack, 7-16-97, of 2701 Loyd Star Lane, Georgetown — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.