Published 10:14 am Tuesday, February 9, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Fitzgerald G. Adams, 8-20-90, of 3124 Brewer Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for the sale of a controlled substance, conspiracy to distribute and resisting arrest by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas N. Allred, 5-8-82, of 402 Freeman Road SW, Summit — arrested for contempt of court, posting of injurious message and simples assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Gloria N. Copeland, 8-4-89, of 1041 Huckleberry Hill, Crystal Springs — arrested for conspiracy by the LCSO.
• Charles L. Lyles, 8-14-68, of 317 S. Fourth St. — arrested for public drunk by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Leslie A Painter, 4-18-91, of 3124 Brewerrd, Crystal Springs — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance and conspiracy to distribute by the LCSO.
• Ronald L. Anderson Jr., 3-4-76, of 1800 China Grove Road, Vicksburg — arrested for DUI first offense, no tag, no proof of liability insurance, possession of open beer and careless driving by BPD.
• Charles Byrd, 4-14-61, of 1021 Crooked Lane — arrested for DUI – refused test by the BPD.
• Alfred G. Parker, 9-18-73, of 342 E. Chippewa — arrested for possession/carrying a concealed weapon by the BPD.
• Trey Roberts, 7-22-88, of 145 B. Katie Trail — arrested for the possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of open beer, conduct/breach of peace, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia by the LCSO.
• Steve R. Smith, 10-19-63, of 927 Funchess St. — arrested for careless driving, no proof of liability insurance, possession of open beer and DUI – refused drug test by the BPD.
• Kevin Thomasee, 3-4-83, of 2541 Topisaw Drive. SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a suspended driver’s license by the LCSO.
• Curtis C. McClendon, 12-18-93, of 2118 Dixie Road — arrested for no tag, no driver’s license (expired), no proof of liability insurance and improper equipment on vehicle by the BPD.
• Alexis Wilcher, 12-6-90, of 1506 Brignal Road — arrested for the possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of open beer, driving without headlights and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Carlton D. Wolfford, 3-8-85, of 2185 W. Freeway, Vidor, Texas — arrested for speeding, failure to yield/stop to blue light, no driver’s license (expired) and careless driving by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• David E. Woods, 7-18-67, of 60 Dewitt Alexander Road, Jayess — arrested for reckless driving by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.