Published 10:39 am Tuesday, February 23, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Anthony Rollins, 12-10-95, of 332 E. Minnesota St. — arrested for the possession of marijuana greater than one ounce in a motor vehicle by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Samuel D. Thompson, 11-22-79, 210 Grant — arrested for two counts of disorderly conduct/breach of peace and resisting arrest by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dustin Gillespie, 8-28-89, of 1422 W. Monroe St., Salisbury, North Carolina — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, possession of marijuana greater than one ounce in a motor vehicle and a DUI first offense by the BPD.
• Latoyia Jackson, 8-9-82, of 644 Turner St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Joshua C. Shorts, 1-16-93, of 644 Turner St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the LCSO.
• Bryan E. Woods, 8-14-71, of 1513 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a DUI second offense by the LCSO.
• Dezmon Coleman, 12-30-94, of 390 Springfield Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for the possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, a DUI first offense and improper lane passing by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Antonio D. Diggs, 7-13-85, of 312 Yellow Pine St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence, disorderly conduct/breach of peace and resisting arrest by the BPD.
• Lakisha V. Garay, 4-19-79, of 635 Industrial Park Road, Apt. 37 — arrested for a probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Laterrica A. Henyard, 8-22-94, of 180 Hyde Park Road, Woodville — arrested for the possession of marijuana greater than one ounce, introduction of contraband into a correctional facility and conspiracy by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.