Published 10:13 am Tuesday, March 8, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Hilary N. Davison, 2-8-92, of 6194 Gibson Road, McComb — arrested for serving weekends by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Willie A. Davis, 11-20-80, of 9009 New Zion Road, Utica — arrested for disturbing the peace and resisting arrest by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joseph C. Freeman, 11-14-96, of 924 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Alayna J. Lewis, 12-26-95, of 3634 Jackson Liberty Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Chad E. Moore, Jr., 11-22-92, of 3866 Athens Trail NE, Wesson — arrested for simple assault by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Scott M. Purcell, 11-13-92, of 618 N. Newman Trail — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Steven Sanders, 5-6-81, of 1205 Old Port Gibson Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for indictment by the LCSO.
• Jammie Steele, 12-24-68, of 3424 Summit Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• John D. Warren 9-8-68, of 1692 Live Oak Drive — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• William Woodall, 1-23-85, of 64 Hurricane Lake Road, Lot 2, Columbia — arrested for possession of marijuana greater than one ounce and possession of a controlled substance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Dustin C. Allen, 9-15-83, of 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for willfully trespassing, public drunk and contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Eugene Allen, 2-17-89, of 2708 Old Wesson Road, Wesson — arrested for no seat belt, driving while license is suspended and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Zachary Berry, 3-8-94, of 2191 Upton Drive — arrested for simple assault by the LCSO.
• David Buitt, 1-11-97, of 4082 Hwy 51 N, Summit — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by the LCSO.
• Clay P. Case, 4-23-86, of 1146 N Mt. Zion Road — arrested for two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia by the LCSO.
• Timothy S. Cruse, 12-11-70, of 1033 Dogwood Road, Summit — arrested for possession of open beer, failure to comply with request and possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Joshua Galiano, 5-25-96, of 105 MS St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Bobby Q. Lambert, 10-24-84, of 4031 Ruth Drive, Ruth — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Ashley N. Lane, 9-25-85, of 1040 Hwy 550 — arrested for resisting arrest, false information or identity and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the LCSO.
• Carlie Acy, 10-4-93, of 3484 Hwy 550, Wesson — arrested for careless driving, no proof of liability insurance, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of open beer and DUI refused test by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.