The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Christopher Brown, 7-10-79, of 721 N. Brookwood Drive — arrested for shoplifting and a probation violation by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nathaniel Q. Griffin, 4-24-93, of 129 N. Second St. — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Henry Lyles, 8-14-68, of 1018 Maria Drive, Jackson — arrested for public drunk, public profanity, possession of a controlled substance and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Adam C. Porter, 3-20-91, of 3787 Jackson Liberty Road, Wesson — arrested for a probation violation by the MDOC.
• Vincent Rials, 12-15-66, of 329 Lawrence Reed Road, Jayess — arrested for failure to pay child support by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.