Published 6:56 pm Saturday, March 12, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Tyler Barrett, 9-6-88, of 1132 Arkla Road, Oak Grove, Louisiana — arrested for careless driving and speeding by Mississippi Highway Patrol
• Earl V. Gipson, 11-21-51, of 100 Fred Walley Drive, Apartment 8-D — arrested DUI-refused test by the Brookhaven Police Department
• Sandra Sandifer, 5-23-60, of 2588 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested for embezzlement by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
• Antoinette Smith, 5-22-66, of 410 Old Wesson Road, Apt. 11 — arrested for simple assault and public drunkenness by the Brookhaven Police Department
• Ricardo M. Smith, 12-17-94, 311 Virginia Avenue — arrested for aggravated assault, burglary of a dwelling, sale of a controlled substance, and possession of a controlled substance by the Brookhaven Police Department
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.