Published 10:46 am Tuesday, March 15, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• Keith M. Bergeron Jr., 5-31-82, of 3719 Owenwood Trail — arrested for serving weekends by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• David Copelan, 1-11-81, of 1237 Hwy 51 SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to pay child support by the LCSO.
• Hilary N. Davidson, 2-8-92, of 6194 Gibson Road, McComb — arrested for serving weekends by the LCSO.
• Marcus Spring, 1-25-88, of 103 Pearl Ave., Richland — arrested for DUI first offense, speeding, no drivers license and the window tint law by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jawon D. Williams, 1-2-91, of 632 N. Sixth Street — arrested for a probation violation by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mitchell Benedict, 7-28-59, of 760 B. 29th Street, Oakland, California – arrested for public drunk and resisting arrest by the BPD.
• Matthew McGinnis, 12-18-95, of 13115 Mansfield, Austin, Texas — arrested for speeding and possession of marijuana by the BPD.
• Kimberly Treadway, 3-18-79, of 2443 Bee Lane — arrested for a probation violation by the BPD.
• Curtis Acy, 5-15-71, of 2169 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for failure to pay child support by the LCSO.
• Mark A. Barrett, 2-27-55, of 12985 Mapleview St., Lakeside, California — arrested for a probation violation by the LCSO.
• Nyeshiak Winters, 10-2-93, of 1409 Smithlake Road — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.