The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Michael I. Accardo, 3-5-80, of 1524 Honey Dew Trail — arrested for grand larceny by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyrone Anderson, 8-15-60, of 1156 Hwy 550, Lot 5 — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Mark A. Boyd, 10-2-70, of 6444 Hwy 44, Jayess — arrested for speeding and driving while license suspended by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jerred H. Bullock, 9-23-93, of 1019 NW Noah Trail — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of liquor in a dry county by the LCSO.
• Amon D. Herring, 12-10-87, of 625 E. Cherokee Street — arrested for aggravated assault, false information or identification and a probation violation by the LCSO.
• Mary Hickson, 8-30-41 — arrested for simple assault and false pretenses by the LCSO.
• James Johns, 3-11-60, of 1817 Brignal Road — arrested for public drunk by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• James C. McCollum, 12-8-88, of 529 DK Mansfield Road, Pinola — arrested for embezzlement by the BPD.
• Shirquelle Wright, 6-15-80 — arrested for a hold for investigation (Vicksburg warrant) by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.