The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Maria E. Aleman, 4-17-67, of 48 Fourth St., Silver Creek — arrested for shoplifting by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Enrique Bechet, 12-26-77, of 48 Fourth St., Silver Creek — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Keith M. Bergeron Jr., 5-31-82, of 3719 Owenwood Trail —arrested for serving weekends by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kenzell D. Isaac, 11-7-95, of Haze Trail Park — arrested for holding for investigations for the city of Natchez and the state of Louisiana by the BPD.
• Merritt Mann, 12-8-88, of 13237 Midway Road, Terry — arrested for DUI first offense and careless driving by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Michael MC Daniels, 2-28-92, of 1167 Old Brook Road — arrested for aggravated assault by the BPD.
• Treves M. Bates, 11-26-76, of 642 S. Washington St. — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
• Christacia James, 12-29-95, of 834 Bahalia Road, Wesson —arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Trevion King, 2-20-94, of 668 Kees Trail — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Quizzie M. Manning, 12-18-80, of 95 Manison Road — arrested for aggravated assault – domestic violence by the BPD.
• Duane Marshall, 4-13-97, of 1534 SW. Allman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Karla B. Martin, 9-28-92, of 330 Branch Lane — arrested for credit card fraud by the LCSO.
• Jawaun Merchant, 7-16-92, of 315 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance – marijuana less than one ounce by the BPD.
• Jimmy J. Michiels, 9-6-77, of 3521 Windmill Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, simple assault/domestic violence – simple assault of a police officer by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Lillian Peyton, 12-9-97, of 1112 Cain Road — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Billy J. Thompson, 4-13-92, of 330 Branch Lane — arrested for credit card fraud by the LCSO.
• Timisha K. Chappel, 4-18-93, of 520 McCormick Court — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Chad T. Moak, 8-13-80, of 1548 California — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.