Indictments handed down
Published 9:27 am Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Several more indictments from the most recent Lincoln County grand jury session in February have been handed down. Indictments involving controlled substances and aggravated assault were included.
• Rashad Smith, 31, of 307 Popular St. for aggravated domestic violence.
• John Norman Cole for unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Brantley Jake Smith, 27, of 1583 W. Lincoln Drive for unlawful distribution of less than two grams of meth and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Smith was arrested March 15 for the indictment for unlawful distribution of less than two grams of methamphetamine and two dosages of clozepam and credit card fraud by the LCSO.
• Daniel Emfinger, 42, of 766 NW Emfinger Lane, Meadville for unlawful possession of less than two grams of meth with intent to distribute.
• Keri Amber Murray for unlawful possession of at least two but less than 10 dosage units of amphetamine and unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with intent to distribute.