The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Daniel Baxley, 5-7-84, of 1636 59th Place, Meridian — arrested for state work program inmate by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jaquan Burnett, 2-1-93, of 517 Boardwalk Blvd., Ridgeland — arrested for state work program inmate by the MDOC.
• Sidney B. Cutrer, 9-24-59, of 569 E. Hwy 44, Jayess — arrested for public drunk by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Laura D. Davis, 1-6-85, of 912 Hawk Trail — arrested for public drunk, two counts of a possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jared Dillon, 3-14-97, of 916 Venice Trail SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for the possession of marijuana less than one ounce in a motor vehicle by the BPD.
• Travis Graff, 2-24-93, of 103 Klondike Road, Fox Worth — arrested for state work program inmate by the MDOC.
• Billy L. Moak, 3-2-73, of 1157 Lott Smith Road, Wesson — arrested for a probation violation by the MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.