The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday were as follows:
• Demetrius Blanton, 12-9-1993, of 1039 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the MHP.
• Abe Blue, 5-9-1984, of 618 Cherokee St. — arrested for failure to appear by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Steven C. Burns, 7-10-1966, of 10053 Hwy. 24 E., Centerville — arrested for an indictment by the LCSO.
• Jesse J. Burton, 3-5-1961, of 617 South First St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Michael M. Jackson, 2-18-1974, of 214 Fulton St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Gary Knapp, 6-3-1972, of 363 Franklin Spur Road, Roxie — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Woodrow Scott, 7-5-1941, of 219 Woods St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Funding from the Brookhaven-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln County Board of Supervisors, private donations and membership fees supports the Lincoln County Historical and Genealogical Museum. An article in the current issue of Brookhaven Magazine mistakingly credits the city instead of the county. We regret the error and are happy to set the record straight.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.