The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday were as follows:
• Austen Ashmore, 7-1-1995, of 50 Eddiston Circle, Meadvile — arrested for DUI — second offense, no tag and careless driving by the LCSO.
• Elizabeth J. Evans, 3-27-1965, of 3010 N. Pearlie Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Justin W. Herring, 3-27-1990, of 822 Denton Trail Lot 6 — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, no proof of liability insurance and an indictment by the BPD.
• Robert Jackson, 1-19-1991, of 3014 New Sight Road, Wesson — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Phillip L. May, 6-17-1985, of 682 Earls Trail — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.