The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday through Sunday was as follows:
• Thomas Franklin, 7-5-1980, of 122 E. Chippewa St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Markitus Kelly, 8-18-1993, of 908 Union St./Oakview Apt. 12-B — arrested for contempt of municipal court by the BPD.
• Brad A. Schillins, 4-29-1981, of 531 N. Jackson St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Eron C. Stewart, 5-31-1980, of 400 W. Minnesota — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
• Tommy D. Beasley, 10-25-1994, of 2047 Summit Holmesville, McComb — arrested for reckless driving and DUI — first offense by the MHP.
• Leonard Brown, 4-7-1963, of 100 Fred Walley Apt. 1A — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Chris L. Case, 11-24-1993, of 35 N. Amite Road — arrested for leaving the scene of an accident, no proof of liability insurance and resisting arrest by the BPD.
• Trent D. Hutson, 2-8-1988, of 706 Hutson, Summit — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling, possession of a controlled substance and false information or identification by the BPD.
• Deloris Bowman, 6-18-1957, of 2118 McCall Creek Road — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Raymond A. Wallace, 4-20-1981, of 137 Josephine St. — arrested for serving weekends by the LCSO.
• Jerome Berry, 12-1-1962, of 215 Poplar St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Dustin D. Brock, 9-26-1995, of 1308 Robb St., Summit — arrested for DUI — first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia by the MHP.
• Julian Herndon, 8-12-1993, of 1021 Mary St., Carrolton — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Michael Conley, 5-17-1972, of 56 NE. Sandalwood Trail — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Marcus Hall, 10-9-1976, of 925 Egypt Circle — arrested for possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Cory Harris, 7-30-1983, of 3276 Summit Drive — arrested for driving while license suspended by the LCSO.
• Jesus A. Hernandez-Perez — arrested for reckless driving, speeding and no drivers license by the MHP.
• Willie D. Lee, 8-31-1962, of 2318 Utah St., Jackson — arrested for DUI — first offense, speeding, no drivers license and no proof of liability insurance.
• Dwayne D. Moore, 3-1-1993, of 460 NE. Quentin Road, McCall Creek — arrested for contempt of city court, possession of open beer and speeding by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.