The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Joshua W. Griffin, 04/02/1983, of 245 Sidway Street in Jackson — arrested for failure to appear by Lincoln County Sheriff Office.
• April H. Nelson-Berryhill, 04/09/1985, of 1025 Eagle Trail — arrested for willful trespass and theft of utilities by LCSO.
• John Newsom, 01/12/1969, of 301 Marr Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Hubert Newton, 04/14/1967, of 1021 Howe Street in McComb — arrested for speeding and reckless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Justin D. Pruden, 02/06/1983, of 1073 N She’ll Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, willful trespass and petit larceny by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.