The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Clyde Banks, 10/06/1990, of 1504 Brignall Road — arrested for careless driving, no proof of liability insurance and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Rachel Case, 10/16/1991, of 1015 Estate Drive — serving weekends at Lincoln County Sheriff Office.
• Jerome Coleman, 12/16/1994, of 631 Brookhaven Avenue — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Joshua R. Daniels, 11/01/1992, of 147 Cedar Street — serving weekends as LCSO.
• Rashan D. Smith, 05/14/1985, of 1539 Crump Lane — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.