Published 11:26 am Tuesday, March 28, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Shermekia Bridges, 07/08/1989, of 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• James A. Buitt, 06/07/1976, of 2322 Fox Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kendrick D. Burks, 11/29/1973, of 1810 Nocona Lane — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by BPD.
• Rachael L. Case, 10/16/1991, of 1576 E Big Creek Drive — serving weekends at LCSO.
• Christopher L. Deer, 03/28/1980, of 103B Richmond Trail — arrested for failure to appear, public drunk and shoplifting by BPD.
• Michael P. Guss, 01/02/1990, of 411 South Washington — arrested for possession of a stolen firearm by BPD.
• Christian M. Boyd, 09/28/1995, of 2198 Magnolia Pissah in Summit — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Angela Marie Davis, 04/29/1974, of 2010 Highpoint Drive — arrested for DUI- first offense by LCSO.
• Caleigh Acy, 03/19/1999, of 1104 S Whitworth Avenue — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
• Reginald Ensley, 11/26/1980, of 70435 4th Street in Louisiana — arrested for possession of controlled substances, careless driving, DUI-first offense and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.