The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Shirley Brewer, 07/29/1953, of 107 N Smylie Street — arrested for shoplifting and possession of a controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Markesha Crossley, 06/17/1982, of 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for contempt of court-city by BPD.
• Devin Curly, 08/01/1994, of 5210 Bundy Road in Louisiana — serving time at Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sherika N. Miller, 07/18/1980, of 1047 South First Street — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Ishmia Sampson, 09/17/1990, of 2020 London Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and no proof of liability insurance by LCSO.
• Eron C. Stewart, 03/13/1980, of 400 W Minnesota Street — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Albert C. Thomas, 10/25/1979, of 1092 Tower Road — serving time at LCSO.
• Thomas A. Washington, 07/02/1972, of 2125 NE Dixie Road — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.