The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Alford Bracey, 06/08/1962, of 62 S Bracey Trail — arrested for uttering forgery by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joshua G. Cook, 10/25/1990, of 335 Branck Lane — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Lawson C. Elkins, 12/13/1983, of 1953 Hwy. 583 — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Vincent Garry, 08/20/1996, of 425 Fifth Street — arrested for contempt of court-city by BPD.
• Brandy M. Hamilton, 06/10/1979, of Auburn Drive — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Trevienne James, 04/11/1995, of 227 E Washington Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, resisting arrest and contempt of court-city by BPD.
• Matthew H. Kelly, 05/02/1977, of 140 Waverly Road in Senatobia, MS — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Zachary F. Ray, 10/31/1986, of 1643 Nola Road — arrested for false pretenses by BPD.
• Stancie Roberts, 02/22/1973, of 2003 McCullough in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Edward Wall, 08/05/1973, of 1857 Parkhill Lane — arrested for possession of beer in a dry county, no proof of liability insurance and expired drivers license by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.