The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday—was as follows:
• Anthony Tyrone Cleve, 05/26/1989, of 298 Davis Sherman Rd. of New Hebron — arrested for one count of driving with a suspended license and one count of no proof of insurance by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Lloyd Deer, 03/28/1980, of 130B Richmond Trail — arrested for failure to appear in court by the BDP.
• Gary Joshua Smith, 01/08/1985, of 1538 West Lincoln Dr. — arrested for one count of trespassing and one count of public drunk by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jamal Deshawn Smith, 02/25/1993, of 424A Liberty St. — arrested for one count of simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Tammy Marie Smith, of 02/24/1971, of 1061 Redwood Ln. — arrested for probation violation by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.