The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday���was as follows:
• Janice Lynn Carey, 03/05/1973, of 2131 Big Ern Trl. NW — arrested for possession of controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Christopher Ehtridge, 12/23/1973, of 2144 Sun Rise Trl. — arrested for DUI-first, no proof insurance and no drivers license by the LCSO.
• Chad Furr, 08/23/1972, of 1664 Beech Blvd. — arrested for larceny-petit by the LCSO.
• Billy Knight, 09/27/1950, of 1902 Newsight Dr. — arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and failure to comply with request by the Lincoln County Constable.
• Jamar J Sims, 09/15/1990, of 430 Dale Trl. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Stan James Smith, 12/10/1957, of 2129 Big Ern Trl. — arrested for sale of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Jason Till, 07/12/1985, of 118 Braister St. — arrested for public profanity and disorderly conduct by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert Vanderson, 11/28/1968, of 411 Sunny Side Rd. of Fayette — arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Todd Williamson, 09/05/1969, of 2054 Johnson Chapel Rd. of Summit — arrested for telephone harassment by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.