The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Desiree L Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 1347 Hwy. 923 of Osyka — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ronald K Beech, 12/31/1960, of 803 S. First St. — arrested for simple assault by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Keith Michael Bergeron Jr., 05/31/1982, of 2516 Ramah Trail of McCall Creek — serving weekends for Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Samuel M Coleman, 04/29/1993, of 922 Union St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Lejontae T Humphrey, 05/27/1997, of 236 Woods St. — arrested for possession of weapon by conviction, false identification and contempt of city court by BPD.
• Betty Jean Lenoir, 07/10/1969, of 803 S. First St. — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
• John Smith, 04/28/1952, of 1389 Old St. John Road of Wesson — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Jerry Weatherspoon, 08/26/1984, of 715 Ave. E of McComb — arrested for speeding, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Marquese Barnes, 02/20/1995, of 416 Old Wesson Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Leonardo Mendes, 08/20/1989, of 468 Browning St of Clinton — arrested for public drunk by Mississippi Wildlife and Fisheries.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.