Published 8:55 pm Thursday, June 8, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• RB Bowman, 10/29/1950, of 501 Brookhaven Drive — arrested for simple assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Willie Bryant, 04/08/1967, of 1919 Cold Springs Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault and disturbing the peace by Lincoln Sheriff’s Office.
• Daniel Wren Forman, 01/11/1980, of 2012 Donald Dunn Road in Magnolia — arrested for possession of receiving stolen property by LCSO.
• Kenyon Frazier, 12/14/1994, of 456 Nalco Lane — arrested for two counts of simple assault by LCSO.
• Olivia Marie Morris, 08/06/1986, of 3314 Old Malcom Road — arrested for failure to appear in court by BPD.
• Jeffrey L Paxton, 12/28/1979, of 2792 James Drive in Wesson — arrested for two counts of sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Robyn Quin, 10/16/1974, of 2285 Quentin Road in Magnolia — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault and disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Morris M Robinson, 07/24/1952, of 311 Main St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jeffrey Wayne Rogers, 11/26/1994, of 1520 N. Center St. — arrested for public drunk and disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Melissa Rogers, 12/24/1970, of 1520 N. Center St. — arrested for public drunk and disturbing the peace by BPD.
• John Robert Williams, 07/02/1985, of 1540 Crump Lane — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.