The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Richard Dustin Boone, 05/22/1980, of 1889 SE Cold Springs Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Demetrius C Holloway, 05/26/1977, of 2854 Hwy. 51 North in Wesson — arrested for felonious bad check by LCSO.
• Christopher Case, 11/24/1993, of 85 Amite Road — arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Thomas Wayne Cox, 07/19/1967, of 673 Freeman Road in Summit — arrested for DUI by LCSO.
• Willie Terrell Smith, 04/20/1996, no address given — arrested for public profanity, disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Dustin Randall Thompson, 12/15/1982, of 1967 Hwy. 51 NE — arrested for no proof of insurance, seatbelt violation, failure to yield and reckless driving by BPD.
• Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, of 85 Amite Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Cardarrius Autmon, 01/13/1999, of 801 Ole Brook Road — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Corbiette Smith, 08/09/1992, of 983 SE Hunters Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI by BPD.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union Street — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Paige Story, 07/16/1992, of 3644 Allred Drive in Wesson — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.